Privacy notice according to section 13 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website http://www.cobot-systems.com. Personal data is all data that allows a personal identification such as name, address, e-mail addresses or the user behavior.
1. Name and contact details of the responsible processor
Responsible for data processing according to sect. 4 para. 4 GDPR is:
Ground Truth Robotics GmbH
Phone: +49 421 17845-6670
Fax: +49 421 17845-6671
2. Collection of personal data during informational use
In the case of informational use of the website, so if you do not register or provide personal information otherwise, we will only collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. These data are temporarily stored in a log file and are technically necessary to display our website, to ensure the stability and security of the connection and to provide a easily operated website. The following data is collected each time you visit our website and is stored until automated deletion:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the requirement (concrete page)
- access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- requesting website
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
This data is not used to draw conclusions about the user. The legal basis of the data collection is sect. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above.
3. Cookies and analysis services
Cookies or analysis and tracking tools are not used on our website.
4. Data transfer to third parties
(1) A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only disclose your personal information to third parties if
- you have explicitly given your consent according to sect. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure according to sec. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- there is a legal obligation for disclosure according to sect. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. c GDPR,
- it is legally permitted and required for the contractual relationships according to sect. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. b GDPR
(2) In addition, we use external service providers as part of the technical and organizational handling. These are e.g. service provider for webhosting, for sending emails and for maintaining our IT systems. The service providers were carefully selected and contracts for commissioned data processing were concluded.
5. Affected rights
Concerning your personal data you have the following rights:
(1) Right for information (§ 15 GDPR)
In accordance with sect. 15 GDPR you have the right to demand your personal data processed by us at any time. In particular, you can request information about
- the processing purposes,
- the categories of personal data being processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed,
- the planned storage period or, if this information is not accessible, the criteria for determining the duration,
- the right to rectification, to cancellation, to limitation of processing or to opposition,
- the existence of a right of appeal,
- the origin of your personal data, if it has not been collected by us,
- and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the logic and scope involved and the implications of such processing.
You also have the right to request information whether your personal data is being transmitted to a third party country or an international organization and to be informed about guarantees according to sect. 46 GDPR.
(2) Right to correction or completion
In accordance with sect. 16 DSVGO, you have the right to demand immediate correction or completion of your personal data stored by us.
(3) Right to cancellation
In accordance with sect. 17 GDPR you have the right to demand the immediate deletion of your personal data. After enforcement of this right, we are obliged to delete your personal data, unless we are legally obliged or entitled to further process your personal data.
(4) Right to restriction of processing
In accordance with sect. 18 GDPR you have the right to demand a limited processing of your personal data, as far as
- you deny the accuracy of the data,
- the processing is illegal, but you reject its deletion,
- we do not need the data for processing purposes any longer, but you need it for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims,
- or you have lodged an objection against the processing according to sect. 21 GDPR and it is not yet certain whether our legitimate interests prevail.
(5) Right to data portability
In accordance with sect. 19 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transmission of this data to another responsible person.
6. Right of appeal against the processing of your data
(1) In accordance with sect. 21 para. 1 cl. 1 GDPR, you have the right to prevent the processing of your personal data which based on sect. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will no longer process your personal data unless we can provide compelling legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing is for the purposes of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
(2) If we process your personal data in order to operate direct mail, you have the right, in accordance with sect. 21 para. 2 GDPR, to object to this processing; this also applies to profiling if it is associated with such direct mail. If you have filed an objection, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
(3) If you wish to exercise your right to object, it is sufficient to send an email with correspondent content to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Right to revoke the declaration of consent
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
8. Right of appeal
You have he right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, your workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, regardless to any other administrative or judicial remedy according to sect. 77 GDPR.